Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaylee
Kaylee turned 5 last Friday!
She had her birthday party at the Bear workshop at the mall with 10 of her friends & cousins.
Everyone had a great time!!!



Here are Kaylee's 5 favorite things......

Favorite color = Red

Favorite number = 13

Favorite food = Cake

Favorite thing to do = Watch Movies

Favorite movie = Sleeping beauty & Little Mermaid

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee!
I cannot believe she is 5, that is just crazy. I remember seeing her for the first time at 4th of July & then you bringing her over to Denver when she was so tiny! Hard to belive that was 5 years ago!! How fun to have the party at build a bear. Love her favorite things, I have to remember to do that!
Miss you!
k

kim said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee!!
It really flies by, doesn't it Julie??

Hope you are well and enjoying your summer!! :)

Julie said...

Time does go by fast. Makes me sad but Kaylee is starting to get at such a fun age. Learning lots and such a cute personality. Now, if she'd just mind & do what I say..... HA! :)

Julie said...

BTW - I got your message Kristi wishing me a happy John Elway birthday. Thanks for thinking of me. His bday is actually June 28 but you were really close. Wink!